Friday, October 02, 2009

Needing Prayers For A Friend

Today I found out that my sweet friend Kala's baby is in the hospital. Her baby is 2 months old and on Tuesday she was carrying the baby in her bouncy seat. She was coming thru the bedroom door and got caught on something. The baby fell on the floor and has a skull fracture and had some bleeding on her brain. Thankfully the baby is ok and was released from the hospital today. The state has taken away all 3 of Kala's children. I am so heartbroken over this. I have known Kala for 6 years now and I know that she would never hurt her children. She loves her babies more then anything in this world. She is just the sweetest soul and would never hurt any child much less her own. I don't know what I would do if my children where taken away over a accident. I pray that this issue is resolved quickly and everything can get back to normal for this family.

3 comments:

Ann said...

OMG, how terrible. I am glad the baby is okay but is there really a need to take away her children? In NC, there has to be some kind of history of abuse/neglect before they will take away the children. (I only know this because my sociology teacher is the supervisor of CPS in a local county). Your friend and her family are in my prayers...I don't know what I would do if my babies were taken away.

yonca said...

It's too sad. Gosh! Your friend and her family are in my prayers..

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I hope that everything is ok! Did she get her children back yet? So sad!