Monday, October 19, 2009

New Blog Award


A big Thanks to Ann for giving me this award :) She is a sweet person with a great blog and 4 very cute kids. Go check out her blog.

Here are the rules to this award.

1-Thank the person who nominated you for this award.

2-Copy the logo and place it on your blog.

3-Link to the person who nominated you for this award.

4-Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.

5-Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.

6-Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.

7-Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated.

Ok so here are 7 things about me.


1- I am very cheap! I hate to spend money and I guess that is a good thing since I don't have much.


2- I have never drove over the bridge that connects Arkansas to Mississippi. I have been over the bridge many times. We go to Mississippi every Friday but my husband always drives. I don't mind when he drives but can't bring myself to drive over it. I don't like the fact that I can't go anywhere. It is at least a couple of miles long and very narrow. I guess I will go over the new bridge it will be 4 lane.


3- I almost died 7 weeks after Bradon was born. The doctor left placenta in me and well lets just say my house and driveway looked like someone had been shot. I really didn't think I was going to make it to the hospital I lost so much blood.


4- Sometimes I think I want another baby.


5- I hate my legs! Way to skinny and I never wear shorts it has been 8 years since I have wore shorts or a short skirt.


6- I have never had a cavity or had a tooth pulled and I have never been to the dentist. It is my biggest fear! I guess that is maybe why I have been blessed with good teeth. I am going to go next year and have my teeth cleaned.


7- My middle name is Ann :)


Here are my 5 links. Sorry don't have 7 to list. Go check out these great blogs.










3 comments:

Ann said...

Aww! You're welcome! I am glad we are blog and FB friends.
Okay,
1. you're not cheap...just frugal ;)

2. I don't like driving over big bridges either...which makes driving to the beach difficult.

3. OMG, I would have sued! How stupid of that doc!

4. Go for it! You need a girl..lol.

6. Lucky you!

7. I ♥ your middle name...lol.

yonca said...

Congrats on your award and thanks for passing this beautiful award on to me. Hugs!

Catherine Anne said...

Oh thank you so much! What a sweet award to pass on to me. Blessings Catherine