Well I have done all my Christmas shopping for the kids. I am real proud of myself because I have never gotten this done so early. I will start with Ian.
First we got Ian some DS Games.
We got him this monster truck game that he has been wanting.

Then we got him a Dragonball Z game. His dad is real big into this so of course Ian is to.

Then we got him this monster truck track thing.

Ian told me the other day he wants this game so this is a maybe.

He also wants some Bakugan oh whatever you call them balls or something. I think I will pick up the one he wants as it gets closer to Christmas.
For Bradon we got.
Rocky the Robot Truck. I about had a stroke when I seen the price on this thing but I know Bradon will love it. Well he better. Here is the description on Rocky.
Rocky a interactive dump truck is ready to roll with sensors, motorized movements and 100 phrases. Quickly becoming any child's best friend, Rocky tells jokes, dances and flashes his headlights as he speaks. With a rugged design and a full-tilting bed, kids can even use Rocky for construction projects like loading up, moving out, hauling and dumping. When the work is done, Rocky even sleeps and snores.

Next we got him Hot wheels Shark Bay.

Then of course I had to get him a Diego Rescue Pack. He loves this show so much and I hope he loves this toy.

I am still going to get him another toy and if I decide to get Ian that game I will have to find him something to.
We also got them this castle as a gift together. I think they will like it every time they see it on tv they say I want that so hope that hold true on Christmas.

I have not got the Rocky the Robot Truck yet in the mail but everytime we get a big box in the mail the kids are like "Oh whats in the box" I just tell a little white lie and say "oh it is something for your dad" I then put the box in our room. Little do my kids know that their Christmas gifts are just sitting in a room.
First we got Ian some DS Games.
We got him this monster truck game that he has been wanting.

Then we got him a Dragonball Z game. His dad is real big into this so of course Ian is to.

Then we got him this monster truck track thing.

Ian told me the other day he wants this game so this is a maybe.

He also wants some Bakugan oh whatever you call them balls or something. I think I will pick up the one he wants as it gets closer to Christmas.
For Bradon we got.
Rocky the Robot Truck. I about had a stroke when I seen the price on this thing but I know Bradon will love it. Well he better. Here is the description on Rocky.
Rocky a interactive dump truck is ready to roll with sensors, motorized movements and 100 phrases. Quickly becoming any child's best friend, Rocky tells jokes, dances and flashes his headlights as he speaks. With a rugged design and a full-tilting bed, kids can even use Rocky for construction projects like loading up, moving out, hauling and dumping. When the work is done, Rocky even sleeps and snores.

Next we got him Hot wheels Shark Bay.

Then of course I had to get him a Diego Rescue Pack. He loves this show so much and I hope he loves this toy.

I am still going to get him another toy and if I decide to get Ian that game I will have to find him something to.
We also got them this castle as a gift together. I think they will like it every time they see it on tv they say I want that so hope that hold true on Christmas.

I have not got the Rocky the Robot Truck yet in the mail but everytime we get a big box in the mail the kids are like "Oh whats in the box" I just tell a little white lie and say "oh it is something for your dad" I then put the box in our room. Little do my kids know that their Christmas gifts are just sitting in a room.
2 comments:
Wow!!! You are good. I try to get it done early but I always seem to get sidetracked.
So great to come to your blog! We are from Ar aswell! Nice to meet you!
Post a Comment