Well I love Halloween. I really don't know why maybe it is dressing the kids up or that the weather is changing? Who knows, but I do love it. So Saturday we went the Dollar Tree. If you have never been to a Dollar Tree they are great. As you can probably guess everything is a dollar. Well Ian has been wanting to buy some Halloween decorations so I decided that I didn't want to pay big bucks for this so off to the dollar tree we went.
We got 4 of these tombstones. Ian kept calling them the 10 Commandments tablets. lol

These are some cute little Lantern's that I got for the boy on Halloween.

I got these to hang in the trees.

We got 4 of these tombstones. Ian kept calling them the 10 Commandments tablets. lol

These are some cute little Lantern's that I got for the boy on Halloween.

I got these to hang in the trees.

Then I got these things to hang from the trees also.
Then I got this to hang from our door.
Well I think now we are all ready for Halloween. I guess Saturday we will be out in the yard decorating.
4 comments:
You got some good stuff. I love those lanturns. I love the Dollar Tree....heck any dollar store at all...lol.
Those little lanterns are so cute!!!
I have a giveaway going on at my blog. If you would like to enter here is the link;
http://yoncaskitchen.blogspot.com/2009/10/happy-sunday-everyone.html
I love halloween too. so much fun : ) I can't wait to work on costumes and such!
Sorry I haven’t commented in a while. I have been overwhelmed with the cub scouts. I love your Halloween decorations. Especially the lanterns. The dollar tree is a great place.
Post a Comment