Many things are grown in fields where I live. We have soybean, rice, corn, and some fish farms but my favorite has to be cotton.



It just looks like fields and fields of snow. Of course I wish the area looked like that now blue skies and everything but that is not the case. I can't tell you the last time it didn't rain. It seems like for the last 2 weeks or so has been nothing but rain and storms. My hubby heard today that we have gotten around 10 inches of rain and I can believe that. A lot of farmers mainly cotton farmers are taking a total loss on their fields. If you have ever been to Arkansas or anywhere in the Delta you know that all we have are fields so I hate that all this rain if effecting so many people. Our yards goes from looking like a lake to now a mudd hole. For Thursday we have a 80 percent chance of rain. I was hoping that it would stop long enough for us to take the kids to the pumpkin patch this Saturday but it is not looking good. It doesn't look like it will rain that day but the fields are still going to be so wet their will be no way we can go out on the tractor and get a pumpkin and that is if all the pumpkins are still good from all this rain.
RAIN, RAIN GO AWAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment