Ok so I know I am a little late but I wanted to share a story that happened late last year. Well my husband might not want me to share but he doesn't read my blog so what he don't know won't hurt him.
Well my hubby comes up the the odd games to play with the boys and here is a example. One night I hear the kids just a laughing and caring on in the room. I go in to see what is so funny and my husband is playing a game with them. Oh how I hate to share the name of this game but here I go it was called "Giant Turd" the point of the game was to push daddy off the bed then run over to the dresser and flush daddy down the toilet. Well I told my husband he needed to change the name of the game because it was going to come back to bite him.
Well our friend that is a pastor of a church invited us to a open house at there church. Well we go because we haven't seen him since high school. We all where going to eat and they where going to have games for the kids to play. Well our friend is talking to Ian and says that the kids are going to play games and asked him what kind of games he like to play. As soon as he asked my heart just stopped! I was thinking please please God don't let him say it. Well my son looks at him and says "I like to play the giant turd game" Oh my I just wanted to die!! I looked at hubby and said "I am going to kill you!" We explained the game and everyone had a good laugh but I just wanted to die. Now the game is called blanket monster. I think hubby has learned his lesson.
Well my hubby comes up the the odd games to play with the boys and here is a example. One night I hear the kids just a laughing and caring on in the room. I go in to see what is so funny and my husband is playing a game with them. Oh how I hate to share the name of this game but here I go it was called "Giant Turd" the point of the game was to push daddy off the bed then run over to the dresser and flush daddy down the toilet. Well I told my husband he needed to change the name of the game because it was going to come back to bite him.
Well our friend that is a pastor of a church invited us to a open house at there church. Well we go because we haven't seen him since high school. We all where going to eat and they where going to have games for the kids to play. Well our friend is talking to Ian and says that the kids are going to play games and asked him what kind of games he like to play. As soon as he asked my heart just stopped! I was thinking please please God don't let him say it. Well my son looks at him and says "I like to play the giant turd game" Oh my I just wanted to die!! I looked at hubby and said "I am going to kill you!" We explained the game and everyone had a good laugh but I just wanted to die. Now the game is called blanket monster. I think hubby has learned his lesson.
Go to Family American Style to share your story or click on the pic below.

4 comments:
aren't daddies just the best at coming up with crazy & Fun things regardless if they are going to embarrass you in the long run? My hubby does that too! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Enjoyed your story :-)
Oh!!! Yes!!! I understand. My son and husband kill me with some of the things they come up with. Most of the time my son doesn’t need any help from anyone to embarrass me. He is real good at it all by himself.
Oh my! That is so funny! I am waiting for the day when one of my kids repeats (in public) what their father has taught them! hee hee!
Hehe..It's very funny! My husband does that too :)
Post a Comment