Well things have been kind of slow around here. I have been just cleaning, cooking and trying to take the kids outside as much as I can while we have nice weather. School starts next week and well that has me down. I really hate that my summer vacation with the kids is almost over. Ian is not wanting to go back to school so that makes it harder. I have gotten him all his school supplies expect to the paper. I can't seem to find any loose leaf paper anywhere. Something I have noticed since my computer died and I lost all my photos I really haven't been taking pictures like I ust to. I don't know what is wrong with me. So the other day we where outside and the sky was such a beautiful color that I ran in and got out my camera.


Then the other day I was at my kitchen window and was going to take a picture of a squirrel eating a pear. The squirrel would not be still and kept turning away from me so I gave up. I did get a picture of my rose bush. This picture was taken straight out of the camera with no editing at all.

I hope that my kids hurry up and say something funny because I hate missing What Would Your Children Say? Wednesday. I have been trying to think of stuff they have said in the past but I am just drawing a blank.
Oh I have a new love.

Pulled Pork Sandwich with cold slaw. Oh how I love it so.


Then the other day I was at my kitchen window and was going to take a picture of a squirrel eating a pear. The squirrel would not be still and kept turning away from me so I gave up. I did get a picture of my rose bush. This picture was taken straight out of the camera with no editing at all.

I hope that my kids hurry up and say something funny because I hate missing What Would Your Children Say? Wednesday. I have been trying to think of stuff they have said in the past but I am just drawing a blank.
Oh I have a new love.

Pulled Pork Sandwich with cold slaw. Oh how I love it so.
1 comment:
Wondered where you have been. =)
the picture of your rose bush is BEAUTIFUL! You've got a good eye....mmmm, that pulled pork sandwich looks yummy....I can do without the coleslaw...=)
Post a Comment