Well yesterday was Ian 1st day of 2nd grade. I think he liked it mainly because he only had to stay a half day. The true test will be today when they go a whole day and have to do work. Bradon so wanted to stay at school and was not very happy he couldn't.
Here is Ian all ready to go to school on the 1st day.
(with a Halloween costume book in hand)

Bradon after we dropped Ian off at school. Not a happy boy.

Here is Ian all ready to go to school on the 1st day.
(with a Halloween costume book in hand)

Bradon after we dropped Ian off at school. Not a happy boy.

2 comments:
Brandon looks so cute. This is a friendly reminder about tomorrow, it’s “What would your children say?” Wednesday. It would be wonderful to hear the silly and funny things your children say and do. I hope you will participate in the linky party.
What a cute pic!!! I totaly understand his feeling. My son is in second grade too. He missed his school a lot!
Post a Comment