Wednesday, August 05, 2009

What Would Your Child Say? Wednesday

Well it times for What Would Your Child Say? Wednesday

Just click on the pic below to see all other stories or to share one yourself.



Well for the past couple of days my youngest Bradon has been talking about Chuckie James. Who is Chuckie James? Well at the time you guess would be as good as ours. I thought for a while he meant his uncle James my brother. He kept saying "Chuckie James has a truck? I would say no he has a car. Then he would say "Chuckie James went in the water and fell over." I just thought he was talking nonsense. Well this Sunday night he was talking about Chuckie James with his daddy. He was saying stuff like "Chuckie James drove a monster truck and fell in the water." My husband ask do you mean Jessie James? Bradon says "yes Chuckie James he cool" me and hubby laughed our butts off. Who knew all this time he was talking about Jessie James. He is talking about the Jessie James that builds bikes and has a show on Spike called Jessie James is a Dead Man. My husband watches this show every Sunday and well he watches anything with Jessie James in it. Bradon watches it to he really only pays attention when Jessie James is talking. I guess I have another Jessie James fan in the house. That is ok as long as he dosn't do any of the other crazy things that Jessie James does.




Oh how I love this little Guy. Something else he said this week was he was talking and talking about Chuckie James and I say you are a silly little man. Bradon says "no I'm Bradon Alexander" Oh so cute!!!!

4 comments:

Family American Style. said...

That’s cute. Jesse left a strong impression on your sons!! I like Jesse James also. The first time I saw him was on The Celebrity Apprentice. He is cool.

yonca said...

I love this story! He is so cute! (hugz)

HeatherOz said...

Oh kids are so funny! Those were great stories!

Ann said...

Ha! That is so cute! We ♥ Jesse James too.