This week on Iheartfaces is all about Pets. This time I decided to us a picture I took about 2 months ago It is a tree frog sitting on my hubby's hand. I will mess with the toad frogs but tree frogs are just a little to gross for me.

To see all the pet photos or to enter your own go to

To see all the pet photos or to enter your own go to

30 comments:
I love the bright, vivid color!
~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces
Now I remember a toad photo I could have used instead....
Wow! So pretty...I mean if a frog can be pretty. You did good!
what an awesome picture!
That is a VERY wonderful picture. Despite the grossness of the creature : ) (slimy? EEEK!) I am glad you entered it! I also love that it is so colorful on this icky dreary day!
I LOVE tree frogs, and that is a great picture! My boy (and I) have caught the green "racing stripe" ones like this one (mainly in Destin, FL), but around here (Atl, GA area) we catch grey ones that look like lichen. I just think they're cool, and I love that you're spotlighting them with such a great shot!
beautiful
if that accurately can describe a frog :)
The colors are GORGEOUS! You definitely get points for being original :) Great capture!
wow! you got so CLOSE! LOVE this!
I wuv frogs... Soo cute...
We have a little tree frog who sits on our fern tree at night. The kids call him Marco because he plays marco polo with all the insects that try to fly towards our lounge room light. He is a very smart little frog.
Great photo.
Nice picture, I like the color!
Thats a different animal than I've seen so far. Great color!
Awe! I think frogs are cute, of course, I have an 8 year old son so I kinda had to get used to the idea.... great pic!
Wow! Great shot! The color is wonderful!
Oh I just love those green tree frogs. They are all over our glass sliding doors in the evening because the porch light attracts the bugs. Then we watch them do crazy jumps to catch their dinner.
Very neat!
Please take a moment to stop by and check out my photo as well.
-Alana
http://www.justniftythrifty.com/2009/12/pets-only-photo-challenge-on-i-heart.html
I couldn't get my husband to hold a frog if I begged him! He hates frogs. I, however, love them! I think they are so cute!
Great picture, love the detail and the vivid colour!
OMG!!! He is sooo cute! Just look at his little toes! I love it!
Wow! What a cool photo!
Well he is just pretty and bright! Lol
Love the color! Great pics!
The color of that frog is just incredible! So vivid!
Great Shot!
That is awesome!
thats really cool! nice capture!!
wow. beautiful, bright, vivid photo!
Great photo, stunning color! I don't blame you for not wanting to touch it though!
Amazing color!
How neat! We see a lot of toads in our area, but I have never seen beautiful frogs like that. Great shot!
http://www.theomnicouple.com/2009/12/i-heart-faces-week-49-pets-only.html
Post a Comment