Hi, Tomorrow is the second post on “What would your children say?” “Wednesday” It’s going to be fun sharing all those wonderful adventures our children do and say. I can’t wait. If your child happens to have four legs and a tail, I’m real sure you have very funny adventures also. Please tell us all about them. Hope to see you tomorrow.
8 comments:
what a great shot!
what a great shot!
love the lighting
neat
sweet feet! wrinkles and all :)
i have my photo posted now, so feel free to come on over for a visit anytime :O)
Cute! In response to your comment about your husband’s weight loss. WOW!!! That is great. 123 pounds is awesome. Tell him congrats.
Hi, Tomorrow is the second post on “What would your children say?” “Wednesday” It’s going to be fun sharing all those wonderful adventures our children do and say. I can’t wait. If your child happens to have four legs and a tail, I’m real sure you have very funny adventures also. Please tell us all about them. Hope to see you tomorrow.
Love wrinkly pool feet!
Post a Comment