UGH! CUTE PHOTO! Loving it and loving your edit, too!
That is darling! Love the processing.
I just love the way toddlers stand.. you can almost feel him wanting to run towards.. and yet wanting to run away just a little, too. Great capture!
Oh, I love little kids. So much fun! I love their little compact bodies! And I DEFINITELY love their little hineys : ) So cute!
Awww so sweet!! Love these shots at the beach!!
what a cute shot! I am loving this theme- kids and their tooshies- too cute!
Love those little tooshies! Sweet sweet photo!
very good!!!!!!
Toddler tooshies are so cute! Great job!
awww i love it sooo cute :)u may view mine here
Very cute. Love the processing.
looking at this shot makes me miss summer, I shall call this one Summer Tooshie. LOL.
Very sweet. ;)
awww, what a cute shot Crystal!
super cute! looks like there are alot of beach pics this week! :) Great job on the editing.
Love the black and white with the blue shirt. Cute !!!
Love the editing!
Post a Comment
17 comments:
UGH! CUTE PHOTO! Loving it and loving your edit, too!
That is darling! Love the processing.
I just love the way toddlers stand.. you can almost feel him wanting to run towards.. and yet wanting to run away just a little, too. Great capture!
Oh, I love little kids. So much fun! I love their little compact bodies! And I DEFINITELY love their little hineys : ) So cute!
Awww so sweet!! Love these shots at the beach!!
what a cute shot! I am loving this theme- kids and their tooshies- too cute!
Love those little tooshies! Sweet sweet photo!
very good!!!!!!
Toddler tooshies are so cute! Great job!
awww i love it sooo cute :)
u may view mine here
Very cute. Love the processing.
looking at this shot makes me miss summer, I shall call this one Summer Tooshie. LOL.
Very sweet. ;)
awww, what a cute shot Crystal!
super cute! looks like there are alot of beach pics this week! :) Great job on the editing.
Love the black and white with the blue shirt. Cute !!!
Love the editing!
Post a Comment